Thursday, December 27, 2012

Better Late than Never!

If you've been keeping up with this blog, then you know I have been healing from two different surgeries I had back to back in November.  My priorities have been on my health and family the past month or so.  BUT I am excited about filling you in on what I am going through and looking forward to you coming alongside me as we see what God wants me to take away from this horrible time.

I hope that you had an awesome Christmas full of love!  I had the best Christmas that I have had in a very long time.  My perspective was much different this year than it has been any other year.  I spent the day with my sweet family being thankful that I was alive, did not have any drains or lines attached to my body, and I wasn't in the hospital.  It was an awesome day and I hope everyone had a great Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment